User Interaction: Refers to the process of a user interacting with the website, such as clicking on buttons, scrolling, selecting options, and filling in forms.
Interactive Features: Features that allow the user to interact with the page in various ways. For example, forms allow users to input data, while slideshow presentations let users view different pieces of content.
Complex Features: Features that require more coding and programming than a simple web page. These can include features like an online store or database.
Designing Attractive and Immersive Webpages
Include Interactive Features
Incorporate Dynamic Image Elements
- Design attractive and immersive webpages
- Include interactive features
- Incorporate dynamic image elements
- Integrate games, quizzes, and polls
- Create an intuitive user experience
- Craft visually stimulating visuals
- Achieve dynamic positioning
User Interactivity A Key Focus Of Website Development